Winter – Guided Ice Fishing Trips – Northern Minnesota
Guided Ice Fishing Trips on Leech Lake, Lake Winniebigoshish, Lake Bemidji, Cass Lake, & Other Minnesota Fishing Lakes!
In winter guiding, Bro has no rivals. He lives on the ice, stalking and hooking everything from trophy walleyes to tape-measure perch. If it’s action you want, this will be the best investment you make all winter.
- $500.00 for 1-2 people; $100 for each additional person
Corporate Groups Welcome!
Please call us for lodging recommendations
- Rods, reels, bait, heaters and associated items furnished
- Toasty Frabill portables and Humminbird flashers are furnished, too
- Holes drilled with StrikeMaster augers
- Guests are welcome to bring their own equipment as well, particularly large groups
- Bring your own lunch or snacks
- Bring your own beverages
Please dress appropriately for the weather. Raingear and warm clothes are always recommended. Cameras and fillet knives welcome, too, although I do promote catch & release. Please no GPS units, however!